View all of our Destinations and Programmes

Learn English on your Australian Working Holiday

View all of our
Work Abroad Programmes

Learn English on your Australian working holiday

Our partner school in Australia is a leading provider of English language study abroad programs - 95.6% of their students would recommend the Sydney school to their friends! Their programs are held in Sydney city, Sydney Manly Beach, Melbourne, Cairns, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.


English Classes in Australia + Job (Working Holiday Visa only)

At our partner school, you can choose from either of the following types of classes;

General English classes (15hrs/week)

Designed to help you combine English classes with a job on the side during your Working Holidays in Australia, our experienced team of teachers will focus your study on the four main language disciplines of reading, writing, listening and speaking. Your fluency and confidence will increase rapidly thanks to the school’s proven communicative teaching method.

Specific Skills classes (26hrs/week)

This set of classes will help you make the fastest possible progress and find a job ASAP in Australia. These vary from school to school but may include: Everyday English, Language Focus, Skills Express, Conversation & Pronunciation, Skills Builder, Improve your Writing/Intensive Writing, English in the Media, English through Film, English for Business, Advanced Skills and Exam Skills.

12 months on-going Job Assistance

Once you’re done with your course, you won’t be left high and dry. Our partner school will provide assistance in helping you find a job for 12 months. You can login into their website and check online job listings from all around Australia and receive daily updates about jobs you’re interested in. We will also organise interviews with employers until you’ve managed to secure a position.


General information

English courses begin every Monday in every city. Lessons are 45 minutes in length, with a minimum 2 weeks enrolment. The class size on average comprises of 12 to 15 people maximum. Our learning materials are very flexible, and you will be exposed to the highest standard of qualified native English speaking teachers. To make things even easier for you, you’ll be allocated to a suitable class group based on your current English proficiency level – this will ensure that while you’re challenged, the lessons will not be excessively advanced.

On top of all this, the school will provide on-going support, mentoring and progress assessment, which will help you determine how far you’ve come, where you’re weak areas are and what you’ve become more proficient in.

We have also arranged for either homestay or accommodation options for you, depending on which arrangement you’d prefer to experience. There will be weekly school social activities which you can take part in between lessons, where you can make friends and enjoy the great Australian environment.

Do note that Working Holiday Visa holders can study for a maximum of 16 weeks. At the end of your English course, you will receive a certificate showing you have completed your studies and what level you have achieved.

Basic Requirements

You don’t need any special skills or abilities to enrol for this programme. All you need is elementary level English, which consists of the ability to recognise common words and simple instructions, and basic grammatical knowledge. Of course, you’ll also need a Working Holiday Visa or a Study Visa if you choose to take up a course that’s longer than 16 weeks. So long as you meet these simple requirements, you’re always welcome.

Disclaimer: Some articles on Freepackers such as this one are submitted by third parties. While we do check the articles and require the person submitting it to declare that they own the copyrights, it may happen from time to time that an inappropriate article is posted. If you own the copyrights to this article or the images used in it please let us know via so we can review and take appropriate action. Freepackers cannot be held responsible or liable for third party articles and any and all issues should be taken up directly with the person that submitted the article.