Our partners have been in operation since May 2012 in Darwin and is ever expanding within The Northern Territory. The desk is ran by Tuesday, an Australian citizen, who has been in the Territory for 15 years. Tuesday and her team are available 7 days a week to help with any enquiries you might have!
We provide an Introductory Service specialising in assisting Travellers and Permanent Residents with everything they need to find work in Australia & in the Northern Territory.
Employment Opportunities in Darwin and the NT Include:
• Hospitality • Tourism • Construction • Various Trades • Pearling • Farm work • Office/Admin roles & much more …
To start using our Introductory Services all you have to do is become a Member
If you’re still unsure if Darwin is the place for you, have a look at our FAST FACTS below to find out more information!
• Darwin is an average 4 hours flight from Sydney, but only a surprising 2 and a half hours from Bali and 4 and a half hours from Singapore. Meaning we are the closest and cheapest gateway from Asia into Australia!
• Darwin enjoys a winter-free tropical climate with average temperatures of 30 degrees.
• Dry Season, running from May to September, boasts warm climates, blue skies and cool evenings. If you like the party lifestyle, Mitchell St in Darwin during the Dry Season, would be the best place in Australia!
• Wet Season (October to April) is when it’s hot and wet! Tropical storms and amazing lightening storms are not one to miss!
• Casual clothing is a true mark of the Darwin lifestyle, laid back and easy going!
• Darwin is full of Crocodiles! So beware of where you’re swimming!
• Residents of The Northern Territory are usually known as 'Territorians', 'Top Enders' and 'Centralians'.
• The Didjeridoo, the famous instrument of Indigenous Australians, was originally founded in Arnhem Land, East of Darwin.
• Soaked in history, The Northern Territory offers numerous trips into Arnhem Land and the National Parks.
• The Northern Territory is expanding constantly, so the call for workers is all year round! No matter when you visit!
So if you’re chasing the sun, plus want to earn some good cash! The Northern Territory is the place for you!
Your Job Membership will include;
• 12 Month Job Club Membership
• 7 Nights Accommodation
• Free Airport Shuttle Service
• Australian Bank Account
• Tax File Number
• Free Printing Services
• Optus Sim Card
• Free Mail Holding
• Travel Discounts• Free Breakfast
• Selected Free Dinners
• Make Friends!
TOTAL Price for 7 nights + Working Holiday Job : AUD 330
TOTAL Price for 7 nights + Working Holiday Job + 1 day Tour at Litchfield National Park : AUD 490