View all of our Destinations and Programmes

Coop Internship Program in Canada

View all of our
Internships Abroad Programmes

Study English and work in Toronto or Vancouver



Our partner is a leading English language school in Canada and one of the most successful English schools in the world. With over 15 years of experience in providing first-class English programs, the school attracts students and professionals from over 70 different countries.  We  offer high-quality English classes for all levels and purposes and provides safe and affordable accommodations, exciting trips and activities and free college and university placement.  


Internships available to Working holiday Visa holder only!


Our internship placements in Canada


Part one- English COURSE

  • Choose the General English Course and Business course in English 
  • 6 modules of pre-placement, restructuring your CV and cover letter, interview preparation, technical research internship 


Part two-  internships in Canada

  • Unpaid internships in Canada include positions in administration, engineering, media, law, etc.
  • Premium placements(guaranteed internship) is available from 4 week course + 4 weeks work
  • Self-placement positions with internship assistanceare available from minimum 2 months (1 +1 month courses). 
  • Short report writing at the end of your internship + internship certificate


4 weeks of English classes + internship assistance  : 1350€

4 WEEKS of English classes + guaranted internship : 1750€



  • Programmes are available to students 19 to 30 years old
  • Working Holiday Visa required.
  • 4 weeks to 24 weeks internship placement available ILAC_Students.jpg
  • Register up to four weeks before the course starts (every second Monday of the month)
  • The number of weeks of classes must corrolate with the number of weeks of training (eg 10 weeks classes + 10 weeks internship)


Withdrawal Policy
If you are denied a visa, you are entitled to receive a FULL REFUND (less program registration fee and all bank transfer charges) if you are unable to obtain lawful entry to Canada for the purpose of studying at ILAC. You must provide the letter from the Canadian Embassy stating that your Visa to enter Canada was denied.

Once you receive a visa or if a visa is not required, you must first provide a written letter including a sufficient reason for withdrawing. You must demonstrate that your stay in Canada is lawful or that you will be leaving the country. We will require proof that you are attending another school that meets the visa requirement, and we will require proof that your Visa status is lawful. If you have a student visa, you will have to re-apply for a new Visa. Students who have applied through an agent must contact the agent for a refund. We will require proof that you are leaving the country early by showing a photocopied plane ticket. Once you have started studying, the first 4 weeks of your tuition and homestay are non-refundable. Please note that refunds may take up to 8 weeks to process. There are no refunds for students changing programs. Students who have obtained their visa with the help of a letter of acceptance from ILAC and a conditional letter of acceptance and/or supporting letter to a Pathway Program institution will be expected to complete their English language training at ILAC and not be eligible for a refund. Refunds are calculated based on the unused portion of your tuition (regular brochure prices will be charged for the used portion) according to the table below: (For the accommodation portion, we require at minimum a 2-week written notice for any changes, cancellations, or postponements. Otherwise a 2 week accommodation fee will be applicable and the homestay placement fee is not refundable).

From 2 weeks prior to start date up to 10% of course completed 60% refund
Up to 30% of course completed 40% refund
After 30% of course completed

Disclaimer: Some articles on Freepackers such as this one are submitted by third parties. While we do check the articles and require the person submitting it to declare that they own the copyrights, it may happen from time to time that an inappropriate article is posted. If you own the copyrights to this article or the images used in it please let us know via so we can review and take appropriate action. Freepackers cannot be held responsible or liable for third party articles and any and all issues should be taken up directly with the person that submitted the article.