Why apply for an Argentina Working Holiday Visa?
As the most visited country in South America, it is no surprise that thousands of people apply to work in Argentina. In order to work in this bustling country, you will need to apply for a Working Holiday Visafrom the Argentine Embassy. This will enable you to:
- Travel around Argentina for up to 12 months
- Work in Argentina for 6 months from the arrival date indicated on the form. This term can be renewed for another 3 months at the Immigration Service Office in Argentina
Conditions for obtaining an Argentina Working Holiday Visa
- You will need to be between 18 and 30 years old
- Your application form must be signed in the presence of a Justice of the Peace or a Notary Public of Argentina.
- You will need to either be a citizen of Australia, Denmark, France, Irelandand New Zealandor have an Irish passport
- You cannotbe accompanied by any dependents or spouse.
How to apply ?
As mentioned previously, you can only apply online, via the website of the Argentinian Embassyof your country of residence. Once the embassy has received all your visa paperwork and consular staff have checked through, you will be contacted by the embassy, who will explain how to make the visa fee payment. The consular fee for the WHV Argentina application is fixed at US $ 30.00.
Please note: an Argentina Working Holiday Visa can only be obtained in this way, as you cannot apply once you have already arrived in Argentina.